This mom and pop shop is a comfy, friendly coffee house. We have an espresso bar, breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. We strive to serve both our local and global community through the ingredients we use and the choices we make.
We make a variety of scrumptious homemade baked goods,not to mention the ice cream and desserts, yum. We mold and change to serve a variety of groups within our community including, but not limited to playgroups in the morning, book clubs, and local artists. We offer free wi-fi which keeps students, business execs, and home schooled happy during all of our regular business hours.
What's Green? We Are!
Stay tuned to our website and facebook page as we plan some fun Earth Day events here at The Treehouse for Earth Day weekend. How can you be a GREEN Treehouse Customer?
1. Use our grinds in your garden. Bring a container with a lid, your name & #. We will fill it and call you when it's full.
2. Use a reusable mug. We have ceramic ones for here, or bring your own travel mug.
3. Need your lunch to go? Bring a reusable container for us to pack it up in for you.
4. Nice Day? Ride your bike to the shop. We have a bike rack out front.
5. Also, you can reuse jars and growlers to get a discount on your next purchase of our Cold brew and Homemade Market Items (ie. soup, salsa and jam)